Monday, August 16, 2010

I m super full~

today i puasa also never eat anything the whole day until 7.30 so hungry ahhhhh

hungry zhombie eating rawr !!!!!!

tonight ate dinner with ceaser team XD

i had lots of fun.......eating wahahahaha

lots of food ahhhhh i m loving eat .eat eat eat eat

o today i finally finish my game i played for months hahaha
SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI NOCTURNE

now going to replay it round 2 wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gambateh

then i cut my hair today ahhhhh so nice i always look nice.....paiseh~XD

T^T tomoro hav to work again so miserable and sad ....

i pray that i will WOW the guest and get lotsa lotsa tips!!!!!!!!!!!

and i wan more of my name on the comment card XD

o ya today dinner was at hotel de palma or something its near ampang point

i ate more then anybody else i m so fat XD

hav to gambateh i wanna grow taller and may i succeed in my career lol~

okie gotta sleep now night night earthlings ~

No comments:

Post a Comment