Sunday, August 29, 2010

Worst then fish sad sad~~

~waaaaaaaaa

AHhhhhhh yesterday its the most fish moment i will ever have in ritz carlton o my god

why did god treat me like this T^T...

f F F F F F F F.....

T^T why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was walking in the chinese restaurant kitchen in my working place...

Then i want to get some rock salt, granulated salt...

So i went there to look...

They don't have so i return the bowl i borrow from them for the salt...

Then i ask where to put the bowl haha...

The chef nicely tell me put in the sink there....

Then i walk then the chef suddenly tell me...

then then turn around and my leg slip and ....

Aiya!!!!

ahhhhh i pokai on the floor in front of all the chef ahhhhhhh

All the chef is cooking about 10 or more chef .....

paying attention to their cooking ...

after my aiya sound then....

They all look at me...

T^T ahhhhhhhhh

i woke up and give a fake laugh hahahaha....

Now i wanna cry ahhhhh i not going to enter there for a few months ready i don's care

woooo wooooo woooo woooo

I wanna kill the bloody kitchen floorrrrrrrrrrrr

Why is it so Fking slippery why why???

T^T so embarrassing ....

My priceless expression when i fell ....

I was so cool when i walk in until that fall...

The only good thing was after falling post on the floor was like this


The pose was something like this just without the ass coming out and the leg down haha...
ahhhhh...

No matter what i always rocks
Be cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment