Saturday, August 7, 2010

My First Tips~

today at the hotel as usual T^T i wanna sleep ...

i become host again its a saturday so all the guest sleeping like pigsssss

so all come like a wave of tsunami ....human tsunami.....

very tired and boring ahhh untill one guest came in and i sit them joke with them then bye bye...

after 1 hour++ give them the bill and then 10 minutes later the guest came to me and give me

back the bill and said this is for u....

then i okay thank you have a plesant day and open and ahhh what is this light .....

its tips ahhhhh!!!!!!

its a miracle my first tips ahhhh but ......so cheap lol....

only give me 5 euro gimmie 100 euro ma T^T

nvm better then nothing i cannot be so greedy lol

thank you any way its 25 ringgit lol

but best part is i never even do anything special lol....

getting tired ahhhhh i wanna sleep for few days if i can lol ....

rarrrrr good night earthlings i m bored~

No comments:

Post a Comment